Family Spa Sauna Tent With Free Sauna Sit – Easiest Way to Burn Fat, Prevent the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases & Cancer, Ease Stress, Detoxify the Body, Improve Breathing and Get the Skin Glowing.
... There is nothing as refreshing as a enjoying the spa experience privately at the comfort of home
Watch This Video Demonstration to see the many benefits of this breakthrough tent
I am new to the sauna world and to be honest, the internet can be our friend and our enemy, as I learn more about the sauna online, I read stuff like, “it does detoxify your body, it doesn’t, the temperature has to above a higher degree to get the full effect, you can use it every day, recommend every 2-3 times a week.”d and I use it after a nice workout! ❤
Regular Price N115,000
Discounted Price N85,500
Hurry few packs left + Free Delivery
With Over 1.3 Million Units Sold Worldwide, This Machine is Great for Losing Excess Fat, Preventing the risk of heart diseases, Body Detox, quick recovery from injury and Skin beautification among other benefits
During the pandemic, the benefits of sauna bath was sounded globally, A lot of people fell in love with sauna bath afresh because of how it help get rid of toxins in the body and prevent the risk of some cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Usually, people assumed that sauna bath is for pleasure and relaxation only, but studies and evidences shows that it is far more than that, in fact it has many health benefits.
No wonder ancient Romans and the Greeks use heat therapy to stimulate fast healing of wounds and maintain a glowing skin.
Not just that several key prospective studies reveals that steam sauna bath can reduce the risk of cardiovascular mortality, coronary heart disease mortality, sudden cardiac death incidents, ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.
Studies even went ahead to show that steam sauna bath can produce a similar effect to moderate or high-intensity physical exercise, So at days you don’t feel like running or exercising the body your portable sauna can serve as form of fitness for you.
Getting a Sauna is an healthy investment, not too long ago we only have very expensive saunas available, thank God for technology, now we have portable steam sauna that are very effective and easy to use globally.
All you need is to be able to spare about 15 -25 minutes on this machine 2-3 per week, I guarantee you that in 15-30 days, you will feel more better, energetic, would have shed weight and boost your body confidence or call us to get you money back guarantee
Here are some of Health benefits using a sauna
- Activates immune system and enhances killer T-cells and white blood cell function helping to break down and destroy infected and diseased cells.
- Decreases joint stiffness improves range of motion and flexibility.
- Supplies blood and oxygen to damage tissues helping in the healing process of injuries, wounds, burns and infections.
- Increases blood flow through micro circulation.
- Aids in quicker muscle recovery time after any type of exercise, workout, sports and other intense physical activity.
- Helps restructure collagen and repair soft tissue injuries.
- Detoxifies heavy metals and metabolic waste.
- Boosts metabolism, burns calories and reduces cellulite.
- Rids the body of uric acid, lactic acid and carbonic acid.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and elimination of toxins through sweat.
- Raises core body temperature which induces artificial fever causing an immune response that helps the body fight off viruses, bacteria, harmful organisms, microbes, pathogens and disease.
- Stimulates the hypothalamus, which controls your sleep, your mood, Pain sensations and blood pressure.
- Helps reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue. Promotes relaxation bringing you happiness and well-being leaving you feeling energized and relaxed.
- Calms nerves and brings parasympathetic nervous system back into balance allowing regeneration and faster healing.
You can take advantage of our limited-time offer especially in this rainy season plus you will get a free sauna belt when you place an order for your own portable steam sauna today and get it delivered to you between 24-48 hours Nationwide with free delivery.
7 Miraculous Sauna Benefits in Video
TOP PRODUCT REVIEW
- Easy Access Sit-in Steam Sauna Design
- Compact Spa Size Perfect for At-Home Use
- Detoxifying & Soothing Infrared Heated Body Therapy
- Portable, Personal Home Sauna Style
- Includes Folding Chair for Comfortable Seating
- Energy & Power Efficient Design, Low-Cost Heating Sauna
- Convenient Hand Access Zippers for Book/Magazine Reading
- Wired Controller for Timer & Auto Heat Setting
- Integrated Foot Pad Heating Mat
- Used for Personal Health Care, Detox, Stress & Fatigue Reduction
What’s in the Box:
- Home Sauna Tent
- Foldable Chair
EASY TO INSTALL
How to use it
Instructions for use:
1. Open the colored box carefully and take out all the components in the packing box.
2. Unfold the sauna bathtub, connect the “air inlet” hole with the foot pump, then step on for about 1 minute until the air cylinder is inflated, but feel it by hand so as not to overfill the air.
3. Then connect it with a white pin so that the air is kept inside to support the tub without glue.
4. Fill the vaporizer with fresh water up to the water mark line. When using Aroma oil sauna, put a drop of Aroma oil in the water. When taking a herbal sauna, please put a herbal sachet in its entirety.
5. Connect the steam bath with the steam hose, be careful that the hose fits tightly.
6. Insert the plug into a suitable socket and switch on the network. The POWER light will turn on.
7. Turn the TIMER knob to 5 minutes, when steam is being produced, turn the TIMER again for the
desired time. Normally 20 ~ 30 minutes are preferred
How much does this cost?
While on Jumia and konga it is sold for N89,000 – N130,000
While we are selling for just N85,500, because we have direct access to the manufacturer to produce the same quality at a reduced cost without lowering quality. Wonderful
Buying from our website guarantees that you will save money plus ensure free delivery and set up for most our customers
See what our customers have to say:
I am new to the sauna world and to be honest, the internet can be our friend and our enemy, as I learn more about the sauna online, I read stuff like, “it does detoxify your body, it doesn’t, the temperature has to above a higher degree to get the full effect, you can use it every day, recommend every 2-3 times a week.” So yes I am a little bit overwhelmed by it all but I’m going to go with what subtle improvements I am beginning to notice in my body and skin problems. I am suffering with leaky gut/ parasite problems, skin problems and because of that my immune system is all wack and off balance, in the time since I started using this for about two weeks now, I notice my skin is much smoother all around but especially in the three dry areas where I am have eczema problems, neck area and the two inner folds of my arms, I am beginning to notice a small difference and the big one for me is the warts (I have HPV) on my hands (9 small ones all around my hand) are starting to get smaller and smaller. - Felix - Amazn Review
After reading about the benefits of regular sauna use I decided I would stock up on electrolytes and try to use the sauna for 30 consecutive days. I wanted to see how it holds up to daily use. I also wanted to see how my body would benefit. I’m 22 days in and here is what I know to be true so far….
1. It’s very easy to set up and takedown. It honestly takes no time at all. I do it without even thinking about it.
2. It doesn’t take long to heat up. By the time I get my drinks and towels, it’s pretty warm.
3. It rarely gets up to 140 degrees unless the room it’s in is also warm. In a cool airy room, it will stay between 122-135 degrees, depending on whether you are using the armholes to use your phone or multitask. I won’t complain about the temperature because even at 122 degrees I find myself drenched in sweat.
4. I’ve been an insomniac all year, but after only a week into using this sauna, I can actually fall asleep without taking anything.
5. My skin looks AMAZING!!!!! I believe it’s from the detoxing effect
I am an international teacher, so I move to different destinations constantly— I don’t own my own home— so I obviously cannot invest in a traditional sauna, hence a portable sauna is perfect for me. In addition, I have an extremely busy day, so I need a sauna that will heat up quickly. This sauna heats up in a microsecond. I spend about ten-minutes in the sauna at a time on average and then I go about doing my daily activities, so I need a sauna that will heat up quickly. However, one problem that one would have to contend with is the folding and storage of the sauna. However, the difficulty in folding and storing the sauna is a worthwhile trade-off for the high-quality of this product.
“The height fully extended is nice and tall. For such a small package, it puts out a lot of airflows. If it’s less than 10m away, and everything works really well.
Dr. Martins – Lekki
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
1. What are the benefits of sitting in a sauna?
Nearly everyone can benefit from regularly sitting in a personal sauna. Aside from being immensely relaxing, sweating inside a closed space can help eliminate toxins, boost your immune system’s cell activity, relieve muscle aches and pains, and even aid in weight loss, if that’s a path you’re on.
2. How long and how often should I sit in the sauna?
If you can get in every day for 15 to 20 minutes, that’s ideal. Longer sessions of around 30-40 minutes 3-4 times per week are great, too.
3. Is there anyone who shouldn’t sit in a sauna? Why or why not?
If you have the flu or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, you should never sit in a sauna. It will dehydrate you and likely make your symptoms worse. The same goes for if you’ve had a few glasses of wine or any other type of alcohol. And if you have any kind of chronic disease or infection, it’s always best to consult with your doctor before doing a sauna session.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
"This product is guaranteed for a period of one year from the date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer or seller will repair or replace any parts that are defective due to materials or workmanship.
To make a claim under this guarantee, the customer must contact the manufacturer or seller and provide proof of purchase. The manufacturer or seller will then determine whether the issue is covered by this guarantee.
This guarantee does not cover damages caused by improper use, abuse, normal wear and tear, or bad power. If the product is damaged due to bad power, the customer will be responsible for any repair or replacement costs.
By purchasing this product, the customer agrees to the terms of this guarantee."
Copyright 2023, StoresBy